Sales Support at Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.
With over 35,000 staff in more than 400 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Netherlands (EBPT-NL) consists of three chemistry labs and two microbiology labs. EBPT-NL offers laboratory testing and manufacturing services to the international life sciences market.
Eurofins is currently accelerating the deployment of standard processes across its Laboratories. Eurofins uses its own IT system for supporting the laboratory processes called eLIMS-BPT (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System). For standardizing the commercial processes, the IT system ComLIMS is used.
EBPT-NL is looking for a Sales Support Officer who will primarily be based in Eurofins PROXY Laboratories in Leiden and will report to the Director Marketing & Sales.
The main objective of this position is to deploy comLIMS and eLIMS-BPT in the next 6-12 months, with a focus on the commercial aspects of both systems.
Assignment & tasks:
In this position you will closely work together with both Sales and Operations. To be able to prepare quotations for customers and invoice these customers for the work performed, both IT systems should be filled with basic data, being test codes, analytical definitions and pricing.
After a successful deployment, you will be supporting Sales Managers. Our Sales Managers are operating in the Front Office, Sales Support Officers are operating in the Back Office. One of the core activities will be preparing standard quotations and invoicing.
- CRM: sending out New Client Add Forms, maintain client info in CRM
- ComLIMS Offer: create GP tests and local test
- ComLIMS Quotation: create quotations
- eLIMS-BPT: build Analytical Definitions, invoicing
- Experience in ERP projects, ideally a LIMS system and a CRM system
- Able to streamline and align processes
- Excellent capacity to learn and acquire expertise both on Lab methods and on ComLIMS and eLIMS-BPT
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Commitment, Focus, Openness, Accuracy
- Team player
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing: A world of possibilities
At Eurofins we highly value our strong team spirit and encourage collaboration between colleagues. We offer a wide range of personal and professional possibilities:
- A responsible and challenging position within the company
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Good salary and secondary employee benefits
Working at EBPT-NL offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having Eurofins as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the wider EBPT group
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work
Would you like to know more?
For substantive or procedural questions regarding the position, you can contact the Human Resources Department by phone number 071-5244080 or e-mail Sollicitatie.NDSC.NL@eurofins.com