Human Resources Assistant at Pharming Group NV
Pharming Group N.V. is committed to the development of innovative products for the treatment of unmet medical needs. We focus on the development and production of human therapeutic proteins to provide life-changing solutions to patients.
Human Resources Assistant
Based in: Leiden, the Netherlands
To strengthen our team, we are currently hiring a HR Assistant. The company is focusing on science, technology, new product development and commercial roll-out. Pharming is entrepreneurial and employs approx. 155 employees, based international. As HR Assistant this organizational culture, where integrity, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies, will need to fit you like a glove.
To give administrative support to the Human Resources Department in the development and implementation of policies of the organization, including input and output from the monthly payroll, personnel information system and correctly give administrative support to established and newly developing personnel schemes, and the communication regarding policies.
Tasks & responsibilities:
Independent and properly handle the submitted changes for the benefit of the personnel administration system and the monthly payroll. Besides processing also ensure feedback and control of data accuracy in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Monitor compliance with statutory (fiscal and social) rules in this regard and identifying omissions to the HR Manager. Making detailed proposals to improve / prevent omissions.
- Enter data in the personnel information system resulting from the package of benefits as stipulated in the individual employment contract and RAV (Labor Regulations) and monitoring of specific arrangements.
- Daily: keep personnel and payroll system up to date with any changes in the personnel administration, payroll, leave, and all other changes.
- All administrative tasks regarding recruitment and informing hiring managers of the status of the vacancy, plan interviews, monitor timelines and create the contract with benefit information.
- Generating correct periodic HR - reports for the department and the management of the organization for information and / or the support of strategic- or operational decisions.
- Keep the HR pages on the intranet up to date (all HR information, forms, procedures and onboarding files).
- Providing information on an individual basis or to the organization as a whole, regarding the implementation of social legislation or personnel arrangements.
- Co-managing and distributing the HR mailbox.
- Education on mid-level (MBO+ with experience or HBO)
- Relevant training and experience in personnel and payroll systems
- Knowledge and experience Windows Office
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch. English spoken and written
- At least 5 years part of a HR team in a commercial organization
- Flexible, creative, positive and well communicating, devoted and dynamic
- Service orientated, independent working skills and able to prioritize work effectively
ur team acts as a team with R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :
- be Responsible in all my actions;
- show Empathy without feeling sorry for you;
- Step-up to the plate and deliver;
- be Pro-active with addressing issues;
- Empower everyone I work with;
- give my Commitment and "walk-the-talk";
- give and expect Transparency in all my dealings.
Our HR Assistant must feel comfortable with this way of working and should complement the team in implementing this into the organization.
Apply: Please apply before via our website www.pharming.com or www.pharminggroup.heeft-vacatures.nl
attn. Ms. Gabriëlle Smit.
For all recruitment agencies: don’t call us, we call you!