Recruiter at Pharming Group NV
Pharming Group N.V. is committed to the development of innovative products for the treatment of unmet medical needs. We focus on the development and production of human therapeutic proteins to provide life-changing solutions to patients.
Based in: Leiden, the Netherlands
To strengthen our team, we are currently hiring a Recruiter. The company is focusing on science, technology, new product development and commercial roll-out. Pharming is entrepreneurial and employs approx. 155 employees, based international.
As Recruiter this organizational culture, where integrity, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies, will need to fit you like a glove.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the Recruiter will report to the Manager Human Resources.
The Recruiter is responsible for all parts of the recruitment throughout the organization and will need to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis. Thereby proactively identify future hiring needs. The Recruiter will develop a companywide recruitment plan.
You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. The most important responsibility of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Co-Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Execute and optimise recruitment plans
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/job congresses/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the appropriate timeframe
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build solid candidate relationships during the selection process
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house or as staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential
- High level of integrity
- Exceptional self-motivation; worked independently in the past and has shown to be well organised, independent, innovative and entrepreneurial;
- Able to fit into and work with a small multi-national entrepreneurial technical team across time- zones.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management.
Organizational and team culture
Our team acts as a team with R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :
- be Responsible in all my actions;
- show Empathy without feeling sorry for you;
- Step-up to the plate and deliver;
- be Pro-active with addressing issues;
- Empower everyone I work with;
- give my Commitment and "walk-the-talk";
- give and expect Transparency in all my dealings.
Our Recruiter must feel comfortable with this way of working and should complement the team in implementing this into the organization.
For more information concerning this position please send an e-mail to HR-EU@pharming.com.
For all recruitment agencies: don’t call us, we call you!