Receiving and Inventory Specialist at GenScript
GenScript is a contract research organization (CRO) specialized in biological research and drug discovery services. Ever since its inception in 2002, GenScript has experienced rapid, constant, and organic growth. Now GenScript has become a leading biology contract research organization (CRO) in the world, with a global operating team of over 1400 dedicated scientists, staffs.
Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, GenScript has become a leading Biology CRO and leading gene synthesis supplier in the world, with subsidiaries in France, Japan, and China. With the high-profile $15 million investments from KPCB and TBIG Healthcare, our drug discovery and development service lines will be further expanded.
- Responsible for receiving all service/product orders efficiently and accurately
- Responsible for handling all inventory products and storage all items properly into its correct temperature
- Follow standard operating procedures for receiving and picking process
- Responsible for picking ready-to-ship products for packing
- Handling internal shipments from other subsidiaries
- Accept other work assigned by supervisor
- College Graduate and above, academic diploma in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of a pallet jack
- Work experience in a Warehouse preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Able to lift at least 25kgs
- Strong communication skills, English speaking, bilingual is a plus (Mandarin)
- Vacancies: 1
- Working Hours: 4 hrs/day, 20 hrs/week, from 11am ~ 3pm CET
- Working Period: June 25th to Aug 3rd, 6 weeks
- Salary: €9/hour
- Payment Method: Cash pay after every day work
- Working Place: BioPartner 4, Robert Boyleweg 4, 2333CG, Leiden, Netherlands