Shipping Specialist at GenScript
GenScript is a contract research organization (CRO) specialized in biological research and drug discovery services. Ever since its inception in 2002, GenScript has experienced rapid, constant, and organic growth. Now GenScript has become a leading biology contract research organization (CRO) in the world, with a global operating team of over 1400 dedicated scientists, staffs.
Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, GenScript has become a leading Biology CRO and leading gene synthesis supplier in the world, with subsidiaries in France, Japan, and China. With the high-profile $15 million investments from KPCB and TBIG Healthcare, our drug discovery and development service lines will be further expanded.
- Responsible for packing and shipping of finished goods.
- Fully grasp company shipping policy and shipment cycle
- Compliance with delivery temperature requirements
- Follow standard operating procedures for package
- Fulfill daily shipments goal
- Respect supervisor decision for other duty adjustment and temporary assignment
- Reporting of issues and potential risks during packing and shipping
- Dangerous goods handling: dry ice & liquid nitrogen
- College Graduate and above, academic diploma in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Work experience in a Warehouse/ Trade / Logistics preferred
- Must be Computer literate
- Able to lift at least 20kg
- Strong communication skills, English speaking, bilingual is a plus (Mandarin)
- Vacancies: 1
- Working Hours: 4 hrs/day, 20hrs/week, from 1pm ~ 5pm CET
- Working Period: June 25th to Aug 3rd, 6 weeks
- Salary: €9/hour
- Payment Method: Cash pay after every day work
- Working Place: BioPartner 4, Robert Boyleweg 4, 2333CG, Leiden, Netherlands