System Administrator at Pharming Group NV
To expand our team, we are currently hiring a System Administrator. The company is focusing on science, technology, new product development and commercial roll-out. Pharming is entrepreneurial and employs approx. 155 employees, based international. As System Administrator the organizational culture, where integrity, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies, will need to fit you like a glove.
Based in: Leiden, the Netherlands
Overall purpose of the job
The System Administrator will maintain and oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware. The System Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, laptop, and desktop PC’s.
Main general duties and responsibilities
- Installs, upgrades, configures and maintains Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 7/ 10, cloud services including Office 365 and other services needed by the business.
- Installs, upgrades, configures and maintains Apple mobile devices.
- Provides users with support, prioritizing and responding to incoming tickets.
- Collaborate with other team members in requirement specification, feasibility analysis, implementation and launch planning.
- Support and maintain different office devices and systems.
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a System Administrator.
- Effective communicator in conversation and writing, in Dutch and English.
- Ability to explain technical issues/solutions to non-technical people.
- Experience with current Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Experience with current Microsoft business applications (Office 365, SharePoint).
- Work flexible hours due to the international nature of the company.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers as needed.
Organizational and team culture
Our team acts as a team with R.E.S.P.E.C.T. :
- be Responsible in all my actions;
- show Empathy without feeling sorry for you;
- Step-up to the plate and deliver;
- be Pro-active with addressing issues;
- Empower everyone I work with;
- give my Commitment and "walk-the-talk";
- give and expect Transparency in all my dealings.
Our System Administrator must feel comfortable with this way of working and should complement the team in implementing this into the organization.
For more information concerning this position please send an e-mail to HR-EU@pharming.com.
For all recruitment agencies: don’t call us, we call you!