Inside Sales Support Specialist (M/F) at Mimetas
MIMETAS is a leader in the rapidly developing organ-on-a-chip field. The company develops 3D tissue models using organ-on-a-chip technology for drug development and markets organ-on-a-chip products. Its unique microfluidic platform enables testing of compounds in high-throughput on miniaturized organ models. These models offer better predictivity as compared to laboratory animal testing and conventional cell culture models. The MIMETAS OrganoPlate® platform supports 3D cell culture under continuous perfusion, membrane-free co-culture and boundary- and gradient formation, thus mimicking important aspects of tissues and organs. The OrganoPlate is designed for use in high throughput screening and is being implemented in automated pipelines by different customers as well as in house. MIMETAS has an open culture, where achievements go hand in hand with a fun place to work. Our close-knit team stays successful by maintaining a good atmosphere while working in a highly competitive field. MIMETAS’ headquarters are based in Leiden, The Netherlands and our manufacturing facility is based in Enschede, The Netherlands. We have subsidiaries in Gaithersburg, MD, USA and Tokyo, Japan.
As an Inside Sales Support Specialist your priority is to support the sales of the ground-breaking MIMETAS products and your tasks will include:
- Support the sales of OrganoPlates and associated products;
- Ensure that customers get the help they need fast and timely;
- Pro-actively follow up with new and existing customers to ensure positive customer experiences and high customer retention;
- Troubleshoot and connect internal expertise to customers when necessary;
- Communicate needs & recurring issues of customers to the departments of sales/ marketing/ model development/ R&D;
- Use LiveChat on our website to interact with customers;
- Identify new leads, customers, opportunities and generate sales;
- Ensure support content is readily available, up-to-date and fitting the market demands;
- Be involved in creating support (content) for new products;
- Reporting inside sales activities and results both verbally and in writing;
- Active registration of support activities in our CRM database.
Working hours and location:
The position will be full time and you will be based in our office in Leiden.
- A Master’s degree in cell biology, biomedical sciences or life sciences
- 1-3 years hands-on laboratory experience
- Strong affinity and/or hands-on experience with (3D) cell culture techniques
- Motivated, flexible and positive work attitude
- Socially skilled, service-oriented, communicative and customer-friendly
If you’re interested in this position, send your cover letter and CV in English to Esther Groenewoud (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that your application will only be confirmed and reviewed if your application is complete (including both the cover letter and resume).