Project Manager at Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.
Eurofins PROXY Laboratories is a GMP Quality Control laboratory, where analytical chemical testing of raw materials, drug substances and drug products is performed. A large part of this work comprises routine compendial testing. However for new products, formulations or monographs clients require development or validation of analytical methods. The Project Management group is responsible for this type of work.
Your role as a Project Manager Analytical Development & Validation
In this position within the Project Management department, you will be responsible for projects concerning the development and validation of analytical methods. These projects typically involve method transfer, verification, feasibility and validation. You will coordinate activities of our scientists and technicians, both within the PROXY organisation as well as for other Business Units within the Eurofins group.
- You manage projects on optimization and validation of analytical methodologies using a variety of techniques.
- You review documentation such as protocols and result reports;
- You provide operational input into quotes/proposals to ensure capabilities and client needs are aligned;
- You define project milestones and check project performance
- You motivate the project team members and make sure that their tasks and timelines are clear at all times;
- You make sure that these projects are conducted in accordance with GMP standards and procedures;
- You support client and internal audits;
- PhD or MSc degree in life sciences
- At least three years of experience as a project manager in a laboratory setting.
- Experience in development and validation of analytical methods
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to translate project objectives into actionable team goals and to motivate teams in the successful execution
- Quick adaption to unexpected situations
- Good communicator, both in Dutch (must) as well as in English (preferred)
- Experience with GMP
- Experience with chromatography
PROXY and Eurofins: A world of possibilities
This position is based at Eurofins PROXY Laboratories on the Bio Science Park in Leiden. We highly value our strong team spirit and encourage collaboration between colleagues. Eurofins PROXY Laboratories offers a wide range of personal and professional possibilities:
A responsible and challenging position within the team;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits.
Working at Eurofins PROXY laboratories offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having Eurofins as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for the motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the Eurofins group ;
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.
Would you like to know more?
For questions regarding the position, please contact the Human Resources Department at 071 524 40 80 or Sollicitatie.NDSC.NL@eurofins.com
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.