Manager Technology Transfer at HAL Allergy
The Manager Technology Transfer (TT) is responsible for the implementation of internal or external technology transfer projects (drug substance and drug product manufacturing) at the GMP regulated manufacturing site.
Our desired candidate is an experienced manager who can lead a team of professionals. With his/her strong personality, the Manager TT positions the department within and creates solid working processes throughout the organization. With his/her background in the pharmaceutical industry, our new colleague can communicate with the CMO clients and various levels of management (internal client) about their current or upcoming projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translate the technology transfer information into a project plan;
- Proposing Capital Investments to the Investment Board and making sure these get approved based upon sound arguments and decent Project Letters.
- Design and execute an effective milestone planning based on the project’s goals and deliverables.
- Align the project plan with the TT-team to ensure a successful and on time delivery.
- Trend process performance during technical transfer and recommend corrective actions and process improvements to ensure quality and productivity.
- End to end ownership of Technology Transfer processes, procedures and working methods and optimization and innovation thereof.
- Provide guidance and leadership to a team of TT professionals.
- Create solid cooperation between the TT department and other departments within the organization, seeking common interests.
- Integrating Tech Transfer in both the HAL-Allergy and HALIX organizations. Preparing the HAL Allergy organization (not restricted to the Tech Transfer department) for new technologies that are being proposed & introduced by HALIX.
- Bachelor/Master degree, e.g. in Biotechnology or Bioprocess Engineering;
- At least 10+ years of experience, including management experience;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP/FDA regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- Ability to interact, influence and motivate colleagues from various disciplines;
- Ability to analyze and manage complex (technical) data.
Personal & Professional Skills
- Good communication skills;
- People management/leadership skills, teambuilder;
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both verbal and written. German advantageous;
- Able to carry out several activities and projects in parallel;
- Pro-active and goal-oriented;
- Stress resistant;
- All round team player with hands-on and can-do mentality.