Research Associate Process Development at Pharming Group NV
Pharming Group N.V. is committed to the development of innovative products for the treatment of unmet medical needs. We focus on the development and production of human therapeutic proteins to provide life-changing solutions to patients.
Based in: Leiden, the Netherlands - Fulltime position
To strengthen our team, we are currently hiring a Research Associate Process Development. The company is focusing on science, technology, new product development and commercial roll-out. Pharming is entrepreneurial and employs approx. 155 employees, based international. As Research Associate Process Development this organizational culture, where integrity, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies, will need to fit you like a glove.
Within the R&D department, as part of the process development group, you will be working on the development of state-of-the-art downstream purification processes for new protein products. In this function you will be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of lab-scale chromatography and filtration experiments. Additional tasks involve technology transfer and support of purification processes already transferred and scaled-up at contract manufacturing organizations.
- Bachelor in biochemistry, process engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in process development by applying various protein purification techniques (e.g., chromatography, filtration)
- Experience in conducting analytical methods (e.g., ELISA, HPLC, SDS-PAGE)
- Experience in writing development plans and reports
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of English, both in word and writing
- Accurate and flexible
For more information concerning this position please send an e-mail to HR-EU@pharming.com.
For all recruitment agencies: don’t call us, we call you!