Due to growth of the department and upcoming new challenges, we are looking for an experienced Project Controller! The Project Controller coordinates the financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports regarding different type of projects. The projects that are to be monitored can be divided to CAPEX projects, Commercial production projects and Science projects.
Since its foundation 1959, HAL Allergy grew to a well-established player in the AIT market with a highly competitive portfolio offering subcutaneous (SCIT) and sublingual (SLIT) products for pollen, house dust mites and insect venoms. Our GMP certified and state-of-the-art production facility is located in the Bio Science Park in Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets and communicate with Manager FAC / project managers.
- Prepare data for project invoicing.
- Together with the project managers create budgets, forecasts and mid-term plans on projects.
- Monitor project progress, including confirmation with project managers and department managers and challenge the information provided on progress.
- Cash flow planning and milestone management on the projects.
- Develop and assisting the departments in business cases (CAPEX / OPEX).
- Develop scenario analysis based on the KPI output.
- Coordinate pre- and ex-post calculation of project cost controlling and ensure accurate integration in the monthly financial reports.
- Align tasks and information with Financial Controllers for month-end/year-end closing activities.
- Coordinate ad hoc projects as defined/required by Local Management, Manager FAC, Director F&A, and CFO.
- Initiate process improvements within the department.
- Education at bachelor or master level, in Finance, Control, Economics or similar field.
- Minimum experience level of 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a pre.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, advanced use of Excel.
- Be able to map processes and optimise them.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing. An additional language is a pre.
- Je maakt deel uit van een gestaag groeiend en dynamisch biofarmaceutisch bedrijf dat een geweldige omgeving biedt voor zelfstarters;
- Een cultuur die gekenmerkt wordt door ondernemersgeest en een vriendelijke en behulpzame sfeer. Het welzijn van de patiënt staat bij ons altijd voorop. Deze combinatie vormt de basis voor een interessante en uitdagende omgeving;
- Je komt te werken in ons dynamische hoofdkantoor in Leiden, waar we werken aan de volledige productpijplijn van ontwikkeling tot commerciële productie;
- Je gaat deel uitmaken van een bedrijf dat erop gericht is mensen te helpen een gelukkiger en gezonder leven te leiden;
- Een marktconform salaris dat past bij jouw verantwoordelijkheden en ervaring;
- Een 13e maand;
- 30 vakantiedagen;
- Bedrijfsbijdrage aan een pensioenpakket en ziektekostenverzekering.
Who are we looking for?
You have a learning mindset, which means being open to feedback, curious, and eager to learn. You are an analytical thinker and have strong financial acumen.
We look forward to hearing from you! We are interested in your CV, but we also want to find out more about your ambitions, your personality and what drives you to apply. So be sure to include a brief cover letter telling us why you are a match for this position. The application process consists of an introduction by the Recruiter, two interviews either via video call or live at our office in Leiden with the Hiring Manager and/or a Department Specialist followed by contract negotiations. Depending on the vacancy, an assessment could be part of the process.
HAL Allergy, for those who seek for pharmaceutical innovation
HAL Allergy is one of the European top players in the development, production and distribution of allergen immunotherapies for the treatment and prevention of allergic diseases. We focus on the development and manufacturing of modified allergen extracts for the therapeutic and diagnostic purposes of respiratory and food allergies. With all our activities the patient’s well-being is always top of mind.
At HAL Allergy, we foster open discussions, an entrepreneurial spirit and close collaborations within the teams and with our international colleagues summing up to more than 300 highly specialized people across various positions. If you too would like to become part of an innovative and challenging pharmaceutical manufacturer, then this is a perfect opportunity!
HAL Allergy is headquartered in Leiden, where all disciplines work under one roof, from development to sales. We work in an informal, culturally diverse organization with room for growth and continued personal development. HAL Allergy is located in the middle of the thriving and energetic Leiden Bio Science Park, the largest innovation district of the Netherlands in the field of Life Sciences & Health. The central train station and the ancient city center of Leiden are just a 5 minute bike ride away from our office.