Biotech Training Facility
The brand new Biotech Training Facility is a state-of-the-art training centre where you can learn how to produce (bio)pharmaceuticals, under GMP and biosafety conditions, in a realistic environment.
Courses open for registration
Please look for the overview of available courses at the Biotech Training Facility website.
The Biotech Training Facility in a nutshell:
- Learn by doing
- Training under up-to date GMP and biosafety (up to level 2) conditions
- Taught by professional trainers
- Flexible programs and tailor-made courses
- Also for technical personnel/maintenance suppliers
- Commissioning process as a training course
- Equipment demonstration facility
- With rooms for common unit operations, gowning rooms, Cleanrooms (Class A to D)
- An open, transparent structure
- Spacious facility: 3 levels, roughly 2000 m2
- Situated in the heart of Leiden Bio Science Park
- Parking space available.
Biotech Training Updates
The Biotech Training Facility has been funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund of the European Commission.