Junior Legal Counsel at Mimetas
Starting immediately, MIMETAS is looking for a part-time Junior Legal Counsel for its facilities in Leiden, the Netherlands.
MIMETAS is committed to supporting customers with unique organ-on-a-chip products and 3D tissue models that radically improve cell biology research and drug development. Our proprietary OrganoPlate® platform supports 3D cell culture under continuous perfusion, membrane-free co-culture and tubule formation, thus mimicking important aspects of tissues and organs. The OrganoPlate® is implemented in high throughput screening and automated analysis. MIMETAS is a worldwide leader in the rapidly developing organ-on-a-chip field, working with major pharma companies and top-tier academic groups. We foster an open culture, with achievements going hand in hand with a fun place to work. Our close-knit team stays successful by maintaining a good atmosphere while working hard in a highly competitive field. MIMETAS’ headquarters are based in Leiden, The Netherlands and our manufacturing facility is based in Enschede, The Netherlands. We have subsidiaries in Gaithersburg, MD, USA and Tokyo, Japan.
As Junior Legal Counsel you are stringent, accurate, precise, detailed and exact and your work reflects this. Your tasks will include:
- Review and draft contracts
- Administer contracts
- Support the GDPR company-wide
- Support colleagues with legal questions
- Review General Terms and Conditions
- Keep Mimetas personnel aware of confidentiality obligations
We are looking for a Junior Legal counsel who is available for at least 24 hours per week.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Law;
- you are a communicative team player with a hands-on mentality;
- you are competent, motivated, flexible and have a positive work attitude;
- you have experience with contracts and contract law;
- you are proficient in the English language.
- you have knowledge of Civil Law as well as Common Law
If you’re interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume in English to Mrs. Esther Groenewoud (email@example.com).