Finance Assistant at Pharming Group NV
Pharming Group N.V. is committed to the development of innovative products for the treatment of unmet medical needs. We focus on the development and production of human therapeutic proteins to provide life-changing solutions to patients.
Base location: Leiden, The Netherlands
Pharming Group N.V. develops innovative protein therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. As the Company further develops, its legal complexity will be increasing thus requiring strengthening of its legal functions.
At this moment, the company is composed for further science, technology and new product development and commercial roll-out. The company is small (approx. 170 employees, based international) and entrepreneurial. The Finance Manager must fit in this organizational culture where integrity, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies.
Assists in the administration of the financial/business functions of the department. Typically uses a variety of computer software and systems to perform duties. Normally performs tasks with work priorities and general instructions provided by the supervisor. Exercises judgment in selecting and applying established procedures correctly and in determining when to refer problems to the supervisor.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Processes financial business forms and reports (invoices, bank statements, expense reports etc.)
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Make payments and prepares payments, invoices, expenses and advance payments
- Answers inquiries and provides information to staff and other departments on policies and procedures.
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
- May initiate new procedures in accounting/business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Business/accounting courses beyond high school like: MBA or Praktijkdiploma boekhouding
- Proven work experience as a Finance Assistant or three years of related financial/office experience;
- High level of integrity
- Exceptional self-motivation and has shown to be well organised and independent;
- Able to fit into and work with a small team;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Computer competency Microsoft Office and experience building spreadsheet and database software knowledge.
- Knowledge of Exact Globe.
Organizational and team culture
Our team acts as a team with R.E.S.P. E.C.T. :
- be Responsible in all my actions;
- show Empathy without feeling sorry for you;
- Step-up to the plate and deliver;
- be Pro-active with addressing issues;
- Empower everyone I work with;
- give my Commitment and "walk-the-talk";
- give and expect Transparency in all my dealings.
Our Finance Assistant must feel comfortable with this way of working and should complement the team in implementing this into the organization.
For more information concerning this position please send an e-mail.
Please apply via email Vacatures@pharming.com
attn. Ms. Linda Annokkee
For all recruitment agencies: don’t call us, we call you