Analytical Technician Pharmaceuticals at SeraNovo
Can you solve the hardest formulation problems in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you want to work on the cutting edge of formulation technology and contribute to bringing cures to patients?
At SeraNovo we have invented a revolutionary liquid formulation technology that enables efficient oral delivery of poorly water-soluble and poorly bioavailable drugs that would otherwise end up on the shelf!
SeraNovo is a pharmaceutical start-up service company based in Leiden with the potential to become one of the leading formulation service providers in the pharmaceutical industry. With a dynamic team and breakthrough technology, we are rolling out our formulation platform to the pharmaceutical industry in 2019.
To complement our R&D formulation team SeraNovo is seeking a talented pharmaceutical technician with industry experience. The technician will be responsible for method development and pharmaceutical analysis using UPLC, UV/VIS spectroscopy and DSC. Experience with the development and analysis of pharmaceutical formulations is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have
- A clear and demonstrable track record of successful problem solving
- The desire to work in an enthusiastic and innovative environment
- A start-up mentality and drive to contribute in a small team
- The drive to see your work have real world impact
- The ability to think critically and work independently
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Experience in various analytical techniques and machinery, more specifically:
- UPLC (Waters), DSC and UV/VIS Spectroscopy method development and analyses
- Dissolution, solubility testing, stability testing
- Experience in formulation development techniques using polymers, such as solid dispersions, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (University) or Master’s (HLO/HBO) in Chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Full-time availability
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to make an impact in an innovative company and the pharmaceutical industry!
If you are interested, please email your Motivation and CV.