Project Manager at HAL Allergy
HALIX delivers end-to-end bioscience services for therapeutic recombinant proteins, viral vectors and vaccines. The Project Manager will lead multi-functional project teams for the execution of projects. The scope of a project may vary though in general consists of technology transfer, development, manufacturing, testing and batch release.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing project quotations including milestones planning, resource planning and cost calculation.
- Preparing legal reviewed quotations for business development, based on planning and cost calculations.
- Managing the multiple project activities (including changes) and adequate resources (internal and external) to achieve project objectives in time and budget.
- Managing ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Identification of project risks and taking mitigation measures.
- Supervising the projects and ensure effective communication with customers and the project team members.
- Reporting of key process parameters and performance indicators.
- Customer invoicing.
- Academic degree in life sciences (Biotechnology or related) or working experience with proven track record.
- 7+ years of experience as a successful project manager for pharmaceutical product development and/or manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of project management tools, including negotiation skills and costs monitoring.
- Demonstrated experience with biotechnological manufacturing/CMC manufacturing preferred.
- Expert knowledge of quality directives and GMP/FDA Guidelines.
Personal & Professional Skills
- Customer focused, quality driven with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven scientific and (complex) project management skills.
- Pro-active and solutions oriented.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Strong communication and influential skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written. Dutch and/or German advantageous.