IT Project Manager at Centre for Human Drug Research
CHDR is looking for a full time IT Project Manager.
Key Tasks and responsibilities
As IT Project Manager you are CHDR’s organizational spider in the web that makes sure that IT projects are delivered according to plan. You are driven, dependable and structured.
This is a job with lots of variation and challenges, ideal if you want to make the next step in your career. The work you do is very important to our organization, because our IT network and systems are a vital part of the core business of CHDR.
Our fast-growing and dynamic organization is looking for an IT Project Manager that
- Manages IT related projects in a structured way, making sure that they are delivered according to plan, on time, within budget and with the desired results;
- Is able to define requirements for IT systems and applications, design IT solutions and help others to do so;
- Is able to work with and manage multidisciplinary project teams;
- Can manage complex projects and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Is a problem-solver that understands the business and end-users and is able to deliver solutions that maximize business value and user experience;
- Ensures that the information systems, processes, procedures and the organization are aligned and optimizes them where needed;
- Guarantees high quality of delivered solutions and compliancy with quality standards and sponsor and government standards, rules and regulations (like AVG/GDPR, 21 CFR part 11). This includes making sure that delivered systems are qualified and validated where necessary;
- Ensures that proper IT processes (like Prince2, ITIL) and procedures are followed.
- ICT related academic degree or equivalent through work experience;
- Good communication skills at technical, organizational and management level;
- Experience with managing IT infrastructure and software implementation projects;
- Experience with management of projects executed by external providers;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager;
- Knowledge of Prince2 and ITIL;
- Good general knowledge of IT, current developments within IT and best practices.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English languages.
Key competencies include
- Able to work independently;
- Team player;
- Quality awareness;
- Stress resistant;
- Pragmatic, getting things done attitude.
How to apply?
Send your application with CV in Dutch or English to our HR Department, attn. Cindy Barry-Schouten. For more information about this job you can contact Sjoerd Galis, IT Manager (06-27129906).
CHDR is an independent institute that specializes in innovative early-stage clinical drug research in Leiden, the Netherlands. The research is primarily focused on testing the effects of innovative new drugs on humans and the development of biomarkers in early phases of drug development. CHDR is also a major training site for clinical pharmacologists, many of whom work on a PhD-thesis during their training, as well as is involved in education of medical and biomedical students at Leiden University.
Centre for Human Drug Research, Zernikedreef 8, 2333 CL Leiden, the Netherlands. www.chdr.nl. Tel.: 071-5246400.