(Junior) HR Assistant at Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V. is committed to the development of innovative products for the treatment of unmet medical needs. We focus on the development and production of human therapeutic proteins to provide life-changing solutions to patients.
Junior Human Resources Assistant
Based in: Leiden, the Netherlands
As a Junior HR assistant, you will be responsible for supporting HR in the broadest sense. You will be doing administrative tasks, but also offer guidance and support for recruitment activities, scheduling and onboarding. You will be part of the HR team with 3 other colleagues, working closely with recruitment, finance and other key stakeholders.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Digitalizing HR files and documents
- Organizing and maintaining employee records and files
- Scheduling of meetings and interviews
- Assisting HR with various activities and projects
- Daily: keep personnel administration and payroll system up to date with any changes in the personnel administration, payroll, leave, and all other changes.
- Providing counseling on HR policies and procedures to employees
- Keep the HR pages on the intranet up to date (all HR information, forms, procedures and onboarding files).
- Co-managing and distributing the HR mailbox.
- MBO or HBO education in Human Resources
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
Relevant training and experience in personnel and payroll systems
Knowledge and experience Windows Office
Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
Flexible, creative, positive and well communicating, devoted and dynamic
Willing and eager to learn
Service orientated, independent working skills and able to prioritize work effectively
For more information concerning this position please send an e-mail to Kathryn Sisson, K.Sisson@pharming.com.
Please send us your CV and motivation via email