HR Manager at Mimetas
Starting immediately, MIMETAS is looking for an HR Manager based in our facilities in Leiden, the Netherlands.
MIMETAS is a leader in the rapidly developing organ-on-a-chip field. The company develops 3D tissue models for drug development and research using organ-on-a-chip technology and markets organ-on-a-chip products. Its unique microfluidic platform enables testing of compounds in any throughput on miniaturized organ models. The MIMETAS OrganoPlate® platform supports 3D cell culture under continuous perfusion, membrane-free co-culture and boundary- and gradient formation, thus mimicking crucial aspects of tissues and organs. The OrganoPlate® is perfectly suitable for use in high-throughput screening and is implemented in automated pipelines by customers as well as in-house.
MIMETAS supports an open culture, where achievements go hand in hand with a fun place to work in. Our close-knit team stays successful by maintaining a good atmosphere while working in a highly competitive field. MIMETAS is based in Leiden (headquarters) and Enschede, The Netherlands, as well as in Gaithersburg, MD, USA and Tokyo, Japan.
As our HR Manager you are responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices, including staffing and recruiting, compensation, benefits, organizational development, talent management and employee relations.
Your tasks will include:
- management of application and recruitment processes, including interviewing, counseling managers on candidate selection, salary & contract negotiations and onboarding of new colleagues;
- implementing a pay plan, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions;
- advising on and facilitating improvement of HR processes & policies;
- creating, maintaining and adjusting HR related contracts in close relation with legal advisors;
- alignment of HR policies between 4 international locations in NL, Japan and the US;
- maintaining and updating the personnel & payroll administration in Visma;
- managing work permits and other legal obligations for (international) colleagues;
- advising colleagues on HR-related matters, including being the primary contact for safety, health and welfare (ARBO);
- coordinating and administrating educational programs.
- 32-40 hours per week.
- you have completed a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in the field of Human Resources Administration;
- you have at least 4 years’ experience in HR, being able to work independently;
- up-to-date knowledge of (Dutch) labour law, social security and other HR related rules (e.g. 30% rule), international experience is an advantage;
- you’re able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately;
- full proficiency (writing and speaking) in English and Dutch;
- you are a proactive, service-oriented team player;
- you have flexible and positive work attitude.
- a challenging full-time position in an international, fast-growing and high-tech work environment;
- ample opportunities for personal development;
- appropriate compensation with 25 paid holidays per year plus national holidays, travel allowance and participation in our pension plan;
- a fun team with colleagues from all over the world that love what they do;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Interested in this position? Send your cover letter and resume in English to Esther Groenewoud via email@example.com