Technician Molecular Cell Biology at Synvolux
Synvolux has a long track record in highly efficient, non-viral delivery of macromolecules, such as DNA, (si)RNA, and protein/peptides into cells. Its proprietary delivery technology (SAINT™) is based on a panel of fully synthetic cationic lipid formulations with proven safety and broad applicability both in vitro and in vivo. Synvolux has a global customer base and markets its products for both research and clinical use. In addition to product manufacturing and sales, the company has a strong research focus, both internally and with external partners. To support our ambitions in these fields, we are looking to hire an all-round, experienced:
Technician Molecular Cell Biology
The technician’s duties will consist primarily of experimental research, optimizing and developing new technologies in close collaboration with our chemistry, molecular biology, and immunology scientists. He/she will be involved in recombinant DNA work and optimization of transfection reagents for efficient introduction of DNA, RNA, and protein/peptides into specific cell types, including immune cells. The technician will also perform Quality Control (QC) assays for Synvolux’ products and lend support to sales & marketing activities.
- Independently execute pre-clinical research and QC assays.
- Contribute to technology development and improvement.
- Present and discuss experimental results at company meetings.
- Support and comply with internal quality systems.
- Perform general laboratory and sales duties.
- Highly motivated technician with a MSc or BSc (HLO) degree in life sciences, preferably with working experience in molecular cell biology or immunology.
- Experience in cellular biology techniques, including tissue culture is imperative. Additional skills in transfection, flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, bioassays and molecular biology are highly preferred.
- Eager to learn, accurate, structured and efficient worker.
- Good oral and written communication skills, both in Dutch and in English.
- Ambitious team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude to advance company growth and development.
Job applications & more information
If you have the right skills, hands-on mentality and motivation to take up this challenge, then send your job application to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow along with the company. For more information on the company and contact details, please visit www.synvolux.com.
Unsolicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies will not be accepted for this employment opportunity, and will be deemed the sole property of Synvolux without any restrictions or obligations.