Project Controller at HAL Allergy
The Project Controller coordinates the financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports regarding projects.
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets and communicate with Manager FAC / budget holders.
- Together with the project managers create budgets and mid-term plans on projects.
- Project progress monitoring, including confirmation with project managers and department managers and challenge the information provided on progress.
- Estimate to Complete and Estimate at Completion is familiar terminology.
- Familiar with cash flow planning and milestone management.
- Developing and assisting the departments in business cases (CAPEX / OPEX).
- Capable of developing scenario analysis based on the KPI output.
- Monitoring of projects where input from a financial control perspective is needed.
- Coordinate pre- and ex-post calculation of project cost controlling and ensure accurate integration in the monthly financial reports.
- Ad hoc projects as defined/required by Local Management, Manager FAC, Director F&A, and CCFO.
- Provide informal guidance to less experienced staff in the controlling department.
- Initiates process improvements within the department.
- Education at bachelor or master level, in Finance, Control and/or economics.
- Minimum experience level of 2 years in a similar position.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to provide detailed accurate financial reports.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Personal & Professional Skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office, advanced user of Excel.
- Helicopter view and ability to map processes and optimise them.
- Customer focused, quality driven with a continuous improvement mind set.
- Able to carry out several activities and projects in parallel.
- Pro-active and solutions oriented.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, both verbal and written.