Senior Analytical Chemist at SeraNovo
SeraNovo is a highly innovative liquid formulation company enabling breakthrough medical cures. 70-90% of potential medicines are poorly absorbed in the body (poor bioavailability). This is one of the largest problems in the pharmaceutical industry and stops many cures reaching patients. SeraNovo's formulation platform solves this problem, based on a unique approach and novel technology.
We are expanding our team to serve a rapidly growing, worldwide base of customers.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and talented analytical chemist who is enthusiastic about working in an innovative company on the cutting edge of pharmaceutical science.
- >5 years of industry experience
- Experience in method development with various analytical techniques and machinery, more specifically:
- UPLC (Waters), DSC and UV/VIS Spectroscopy
- Dissolution, solubility analysis, stability analysis
- Comfortable working a fast moving, problem solving environment
- Formulation experience is preferred
- Demonstrable project management skills
Working on the cutting edge of pharmaceutical science presents great opportunities to be highly creative and work closely with clients on breakthrough medications.
To apply please email a motivation letter and C.V. to Niall Hodgins.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters required.