HR Specialist (Recruiting) at GenScript
HR Specialist (Recruiting)
- Develop and implement talent sourcing strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs
- Partner with Hiring Managers to lead recruitment process for active open positions
- Develop recruiting channels to effectively perform searches for qualified candidates
- Attend scientific conferences/tradeshows together with the sales & marketing team to advertise company positions
- Manage campus recruiting, develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, student organizations, etc.
- Promote the company’s brand and image through campus recruiting
- Select qualified job applicants and make hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Headhunter or recruiting experience in life science industry is a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor degree, preferred in life science related majors
- Campus recruiting experience & university career services relationship management experience is a plus
- Experience in Human Resources in a fast paced environment