Director Digital Health Technologies at ProQR Therapeutics
ProQR Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotech company listed on NASDAQ with offices in Leiden, the Netherlands and Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. ProQR is focused on the development of game changing RNA therapies for severe genetic rare diseases. Our mission is to help patients by creating new medicines. A team of 140 enthusiastic ProQRians from all walks of life and more than 30 different nationalities is up to this challenge. We have the passion and commitment to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve.
Our Clinical & Development Operations department is currently looking for a Director Digital Health Technologies (Full-time) to join our team.
In this role, the Director Digital Health Technology will:
- Lead development and execution of ProQR’s digital health technology strategy
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to find or develop digital health technology solutions (including mobile device apps and sensors that suit development needs) and design execution plans to address specific program and/or study needs
- Design and execute experiments for wearable data collection working with ProQR project teams and clinical study teams as well as external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a network of external partners to facilitate device and/or technology implementation, data collection and analysis using digital health technologies in clinical trials
- Critically evaluate digital health technologies and applications for ProQR
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans for digital health technology deployment in clinical trials
- Ensure validation of devices/technology as required
- Lead development of data analysis plans, collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on the review and analysis of data
- Provide contributions to documents including study protocols and informed consent forms
- Monitor the digital health technology space for emerging health technologies and novel data sources
- Author SOPs and guidance documents to support the development and use of digital health technologies
- Lead internal efforts to educate ProQR staff on the value of digital health technologies
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, US.
We expect our Director Digital Technologies to have:
- advanced MS (5+ years) degree or BS (3+ years) degree with 10+ years of experience
- 8-10 years of experience with Information Systems management and/or clinical research and development.
- relevant biotech/ pharma, device industry or CRO experience required
- clinical Science, Pharmacology, Drug development or Clinical Technologies background with proven record of executing digital technologies in clinical research
- familiarity with biomedical device regulation, Practical knowledge of GxP regulations and legal requirements
- knowledge of GDPR preferred
- ability to adapt to fast passed and quickly changing environment, multitask and prioritize multiple projects while planning for future projects
- ability to work collaboratively and influence others in a matrix setting
- excellent written and oral communication skills
Skills and competencies that are required for making the difference:
- Analytical and accurate
- Creative thinker
- Patient-oriented attitude
- Being able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Being able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and pragmatic self-starter, with a result-oriented mindset
- A nice person :-)
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a very committed organization, with the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- An annual performance bonus
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation days
- A medical, vision and dental plan
- A 401k pension plan
- A commuting allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited (un)healthy snacks and drinks
Do you think you can contribute in achieving our mission? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application by filling out our application form.
You can contact Laura Faber via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note that a screening is part of our selection procedure.