IVD Sales Manager/Director at GenScript
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands
GenScript Biotech Corporation(Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, as well as cell therapy. GeneScript has a global market share of 30% in synthetic biology, making it the biggest company in the industry.
Founded in 2002 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2015, GenScript has an established global presence across Greater China, North America, the EU, and the Asia Pacific. Today, over 300,000 customers from over 160 countries and regions around the world have used GenScript’s premier, convenient, and reliable products and services.
GenScript BV is the European headquarters of GenScript Biotech. Currently, we are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to be responsible for in vitro diagnostics (IVD) products in the European market through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to conferences, exhibitions, roadshows, seminars, webinars, and more. The candidate should have a successful track record of exhibitions and conferences as a sponsor in a scientific environment fostering a valuable partnership with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics. The candidate should have an extensive experience in digital marketing strategies as well.
The position reports to the Director of Marketing in GenScript BV.
1. Responsible for the achievement of regional sales targets and profit targets;
2. Responsible for the classification management of customers in the region, the in-depth development of old customers, and the development of new customers;
3. Assist the regional manager in the smooth settlement of customer problems and the smooth progress of internal communication and coordination;
4. Assist financial personnel to manage accounts receivable in the region;
5. Complete the CRM system as required.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biology related;
2. Familiar with IVD business process and key points of customer development;
3. Familiar with the downstream applications of IVD products and industry information, and have a certain understanding of competitors. More than 3 years of work experience in IVD industry is preferred. (If you need to hire more than 3 years of IVD research and development experience + 1 year of sales/marketing experience, or more than 2 years of experience in raw material sales)
4. Have a strong sense of customer service, teamwork spirit, and skilled coordination and communication skills. Work proactively, have a strong sense of responsibility, be honest and reliable, not afraid of hardship, have strong execution and sense of responsibility, and have the ability to learn quickly;
5. Have a strong desire to sell, bear hardships and stand hard work, and have a strong ability to withstand pressure;