HR Intern at GenScript
- Recruit qualified candidates and process recruiting-related paperwork.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Motivate, guide and train employees to maximize their efficiency and well-being.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Provide as needed support for continuous improvement projects, onboarding of employees and implementation of new HR services.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor's degree, preferably in HRM
- Experience in Human Resources is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint