HR Intern at GenScript
o Recruit qualified candidates and process recruiting-related paperwork.
· Inform job applicants of details
such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules,
working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
guide and train employees to maximize their efficiency and well-being.
· Address employee relations issues,
such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee
· Provide as
needed support for continuous improvement projects, onboarding of employees and implementation of new HR
for other duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor's degree, preferably in HRM
· Experience in Human Resources is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint