Controller (entry level role) at HAL Allergy
The Controller is responsible for completing a range of financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports. The activities will include, but will not be limited to, analytical support to management and delivering key analysis of the financial and operational performance on a continuous basis. The review and interpretation of transactions and events assist the business in making sound commercial and economic decisions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform the monthly closing process on group level in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and other special reports as required by management and discuss with relevant counterparts.
- Perform the financial forecast process, the annual budget cycle (LRBP) and preparation of budget reports including group consolidation.
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets and communicate with manager finance / budgetholders.
- Assist in the periodical cycle counting process to ensure accurate stock levels and advise management accordingly on possible risks and deviations.
- Work with and advise the CFO, Director Finance & Administration and Manager FAC on (local) finance policies and procedures, specifically from a business finance perspective and in line with company objectives, in order to support the business.
- Ongoing review of destruction levels and advising management of potential improvements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting of the Dutch entities.
- Preparation of the annual accounts and the annual audit.
- Monitoring of projects where input from a financial control perspective is needed.
- Pre- and ex-post calculation of project cost controlling for HALIX, WIP status.
- Along with the Manager FAC, manage cash position, including oversight of the accounts receivables function.
- Ad hoc projects as defined/required by Local Management, Manager FAC, Director F&A, and CFO.
- Update and maintain the AO/IC.
- Maintain the fixed asset administration.
- Education at Msc level, preferably in an economic direction;
Personal & Professional Skills
- Knowledge of Dutch-GAAP and preferably also IFRS.
- Knowledge of MS-Office (specifically Excel) and Navision.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Analytical skills.
- Pro-active attitude.
- High integrity.
- Quality driven.
We very much invite recent graduates to apply for this role.