Internship Digital Marketing at GenomeScan
GenomeScan provides innovative DNA analysis for diagnostics and genetic laboratory research. Our service can detect genetic causes of disease and help determine the most effective treatment for patients. That is why our slogan is "Caring for your Future". We have a professional mixed young and experienced team. Together we work hard to achieve our goals in an informal and inspiring atmosphere. But we also like to party from time to time and celebrate good results made!
To answer the market demand and develop the brand, GenomeScan is looking for a talented Digital Marketing and Communications HBO intern to take charge of content creation for marketing communications - including website and social media content, company newsletters.
Responsible for providing digital support (marketing automation, website, social) for marketing activities and initiatives, delivering significant traffic to key online channels, acquiring leads and qualifying contacts. You will be the primary user and an administrator of the marketing automation platform (SharpSpring), the marketing database, the website (WordPress) and Google analytics. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop skills in multiple areas of marketing and more particularly within the digital media.
- Support demand generation and digital marketing programs with web/landing page/email copy and social media activities;
- Test, and optimize landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Execute on our digital marketing calendar;
- Link building, increase engagement on site, and manage best practice health of site.
- Experience with and/or an understanding of content on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and additional emerging tools
- Ability to make minor edits to digital elements (web headers, social graphics, convert graphics to different formats (eps, png, etc)
- Understanding of digital web platforms/principles (blogs, forums, landing pages, social media)
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Customer and service orientated
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player