VP/Director of Business Development at GenScript
- Focuses on creating and implementing GenScript’s short-term and long-range goals that convert the organizational strategy and business expansion plan to day-to-day actions.
- Serves as a representative for the company in Europe in negotiations with external industry partners on potential programs and initiatives, oversees implementations to advance the successful execution of strategic programs.
- In collaboration with the executive team, actively pursues, builds, and maintains stable partnerships, contracts, and business opportunities with industry partners, ensuring long-lasting business relationships.
- Leads and initiates market researches to stay on top of competitive landscape of related fields; reviews overall resources in each goal and strategy area on a regular basis and shares perspectives in analytic reports, cultivating new market growth opportunities.
- PhD or MS in biology related majors is preferred.
- Proven strong track record of contracting, new business development, sales and revenue growth achievement.
- Actively networked and engaged in biotech community, highly motivated and energetic.
- Expertise and demonstrated thought leadership and management skills.
- Solid understanding of biology, especially as they relate to human disease processes, pharmacology, drug-protein interactions, signaling pathways, etc..
- Business environment experience in sales & marketing is a plus.