Statistician at Centre for Human Drug Research
About the organization
CHDR has been conducting high-quality drug research on healthy subjects and patients since 1987 and is investigating the effects of new and existing drugs. CHDR does this in collaboration with pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and academic partners. We also conduct research initiated by our own clinical scientist. Within CHDR we have a small but professional Statistics & Pharmacometrics team that we want to expand with a new colleague.
What does the job look like?
We are looking for an enthusiastic statistician able to combine a role as study statistician with an interest in evaluating and implementing new advanced statistical methods. As a statistician at CHDR, you will provide statistical input to study design, plan and perform statistical analysis, including SAS programming to create statistical outputs (tables, figures and listings) . You will do so working closely with the clinical scientist at CHDR. Other tasks involve power calculations, randomization of the treatments, review of protocol and clinical study report, writing of statistical analysis plans and leading the statistical section of publications.
Within the statistics team we would like to further increase the efficiency of the studies conducted at CHDR by continuously evaluating and implementing new (advanced) statistical methods for study design, evaluation and analysis. We are therefore looking for a colleague to initiate and lead this work. You will have the option to initiate academic collaborations and work with (internship) students.
- PhD in the field of Biostatistics/Medical statistics or 3-5 years of experience as statistician within the pharmaceutical industry/CRO.
- Experience with study design, data analysis (including mixed-models) and interpretation
- Strong working knowledge of SAS (knowledge of other statistical software is an asset)
- Ability to work on several projects at the time while keeping track of priorities and deadlines and continuously deliver
- Good communication skills and good command of English and preferably Dutch
- Experience with meta-analysis, and big data analysis is a plus but not required
You will work in a small, close-knit team and a fast-growing, ambitious organization where development is of paramount importance. We offer you a pleasant workplace with an open, multidisciplinary work environment and good secondary employment conditions such as continued development and various social activities.
Want to apply?
If you are interested you can send an application with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Kirsten Bergmann, Team Leader Statistics & Pharmacometrics.