Marketing manager/specialist for Catalogue products (Molecular biology) at GenScript
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands
GenScript Biotech Corporation(Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, as well as cell therapy. GeneScript has a global market share of 30% in synthetic biology, making it the biggest company in the industry.
Founded in 2002 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2015, GenScript has an established global presence across Greater China, North America, the EU, and the Asia Pacific. Today, over 300,000 customers from over 160 countries and regions around the world have used GenScript’s premier, convenient, and reliable products and services.
GenScript BV is the European headquarters of GenScript Biotech. Currently, we are looking to hire a Marketing manager/specialist to be responsible for Catalogue products of molecular biology including proteins, cytokines, protein analysis tools and appliances in the European market through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to conferences, exhibitions, roadshows, seminars, webinars, social media and more. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge and experience about molecular biology experiments, including gene synthesis, protein expression, peptide production and so on as well as keen interest and knowledge on the marketing activities in science market. The candidate should be able to foster a valuable partnership with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics. The candidate should have an extensive experience in digital marketing strategies as well.
The position reports to the Director of Marketing in GenScript BV.
• Plan and host marketing campaigns to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, deepen our existing customer relationships and discover new leads
• Strategize, build and execute integrated campaigns that involve conferences, seminars, sponsors, exhibitions, roadshows, webinars, google Adwords, and other channels as you see fit
• Discover, nurture and engage with distributors in European countries to gain bigger market share and to bring in mutual success in the market.
• Coordinate booth and marketing asset design and production, and book the relevant accommodation and services
• Management and execution of all pre, on-site and post-show duties
• Perform customer satisfaction surveys and prepare analysis and post-show reports
• Manage and perform detailed analyses of all spending; making recommendations for efficiencies
• Support various other marketing projects as needed
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Life Science discipline
• 3+ years of marketing experience in life science, medical or biotech sector if the candidate applies for marketing manager.
• For the candidate applying for marketing specialist position, education in biology-related subject and keen interest and knowledge in up-to-date marketing techniques are required.
• Participation as an exhibitor or host in many high-end conferences or seminars is a plus
• Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing a strategy
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
• Entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
• Creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
• Metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
• Confident with a dynamic personality
• Both written and spoken English with professional fluency is a must, and any other European languages will be a strong asset. (French and Italian preferred)
• Up to 50% of travel required
The position is a full-time job based in our European Headquarters in Leiden, the Netherlands