Recruiter at Pharming Group
Overall purpose of the job:
As a Recruiter, within our relatively new and growing Recruitment department, you will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talent for Pharming. You will be in charge of implementing a recruiting strategy covering all business area’s with a strong focus on technical/scientific roles. You will be a true Pharming ambassador, representing the company at job fairs, campus recruitment and engaging with potential new employees. All the while ensuring a great candidate experience.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Effective and timely sourcing of suitable candidates for company vacancies
- Strategic use of LinkedIn and other sourcing channels to attract and engage passive, sought-after candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers during the selection process (this includes CV reviews, phone screening and interviews)
- You will be responsible for providing a great candidate experience
- Management of a large volume of vacancies and tight timelinesQualifications:
- BSc. Degree preferably in a Life Sciences area
- 3 years of similar work experience, preferably in a biotech company or a recruitment agency
- Enthusiastic and well spoken
- Positive attitude
- Strong in building relationships/stakeholder management with hiring teams, helping them in sourcing talent and assisting in assessment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Highly organized with great attention to detail