HR Business Partner at Astellas
Are you an experienced Human Resources Professional with solid business partner experience in a complex international matrix environment? Then Astellas has an interesting job opportunity for you.
HR Business Partner
Your job as HR Business Partner
In this role you act as the main point of contact for the business leaders in the Netherlands and possibly in the region. You will operate as part of the leadership teams providing data driven insight, support and challenge to improve business decision-making. You are accountable for identifying and co-ordinating the people plan for the business – the right people, in the right roles, with the right conditions. The role will work with global and regional HR Business Partners to ensure fairness and equity with the country and across business units and encourage mobility, whilst operating within the requirements of local legislation and practice. Your main responsibilities in the role of HR Business Partner:
- Design the HR plans to deliver the applicable business strategy, within the agreed Astellas HR strategy.
- Create and maintain the workforce plan so that leaders can make effective business decisions.
- Execute on the associated resourcing and talent plan, including the management of local recruitment activity where required.
- Actively contribute to leadership, providing appropriate insight, support and challenge.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders.
- Work with business leaders to identify the necessary capabilities to deliver on business plan.
- Actively encourage employee development through the promotion of learning activities, career planning and the facilitation of moves.
Your personal qualifications as HR Business Partner
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 10 years related experience.
- Proven track record acting as a HR Business Partner and integral member of a business.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging multi-national environment.
- Ability to successfully drive change and implement new business processes.
- Expert knowledge of applicable employment laws and, labor regulations.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (both written and spoken).
As HR Business Partner, you have strong leadership, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, you have the ability to work and influence effectively in multicultural teams at all levels.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring and dynamic work climate
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Lease Car, or cash alternative option
- Excellent pension policy
- Collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- and more….
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring, we are a highly effective organisation that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 16,500 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 11 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in supply chain, manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,200 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Please apply via the apply button. A VOG and/or background check will be part of the recruitment process.