Research Technician at Ncardia
Ncardia is an established, globally operating stem cell drug discovery & development company. At Ncardia we believe that stem technology will help to get better medicines to patients faster. The goal of the company is to be the supportive and trusted partner for scientists operating in the hiPSC drug discovery and development space, in particular for cardiovascular and neurological safety and efficacy studies.
Ncardia develops, produces and commercializes highly predictive human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing. In addition, Ncardia develops and provides its customers with a broad portfolio of services from cardiovascular and neuronal disease modeling to drug efficacy screening.
We are an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution.
For more information, please visit our website www.ncardia.com.
As a research technician you will be involved in the development, implementation and execution of various differentiation protocols and cardiovascular and neuronal cell-based assays, focused on supplying contract research services to the biotech and pharma community to support drug discovery programs throughout the pre-clinical process.
- You are a highly motivated, pro-active, accurate, creative, and committed team worker
- Besides having good laboratory experience, you are flexible, reliable and open-minded.
- You work independently following description of assigned tasks.
- You take responsibility and you are dedicated and result oriented. In general, you require little instruction but only content specific coaching on new assignments.
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills, affinity with data analyses and data presentation
- Ability to meet and communicate routinely with team members and to facilitate discussion on progress as well as possible challenges and opportunities.
- Good writing and oral communication skills in English.
- BSc/MSc or equivalent working and thinking level with specialization/experience in cardiovascular and/or neuronal cell biology.
- Experience in a Life Sciences/Biotech company or CRO.
- Familiarity with the following techniques: in vitro cell culture, cell-based assays, Luminescence/Fluorescence assays and Flow cytometry.
- Affinity with ISO9001 and/or GLP quality systems
Job Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
Position Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediately
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic biotech company with room for personal growth and development. Depending on your education and experience we provide an appropriate salary.
Send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae by December 13th, 2019 to: email@example.com