Scientist Molecular & Cell Biology at 20Med Therapeutics
We are currently looking for a scientist with a molecular and cell biology background.
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
About the company
20Med Therapeutics is a Dutch biotechnology company applying innovative nanotechnology for the development of RNA therapeutics. Our delivery platform is based on bioresponsive polymers specifically designed for the efficient intracellular delivery of oligonucleotides. 20Med Nanoparticles are widely applicable for the delivery of oligonucleotide based therapeutics using various routes of administration.
As a scientist molecular and cell biology you will independently design and implement scientific research in the development of nanoparticles for the delivery of oligonucleotides. You work within a team of chemists and biologists on the preclinical development of mRNA/siRNA loaded nanoparticles for the treatment of different diseases. You will have a role in multiple projects and communicate study results to several collaborators within Europe.
- Design and execute in vitro studies to investigate oligonucleotide delivery
- Develop methods and perform studies to investigate nanoparticle targeting to cells
- Develop methods and perform studies to investigate nanoparticle stability and oligonucleotide release
- Understand and support In vivo efficacy, toxicity and immunogenicity studies
- General laboratory operations
- Data collection, analysis and presentation
- Communicate results to external collaborators
- PhD degree in molecular and/or cell biology
- Track record in oligonucleotide research and/or oligonucleotide delivery
- Deep understanding of the chemistry of oligonucleotides (RNA)
- Knowledge about in vitro and in vivo product development
- Permission to execute animal studies (Article 9 certificate) is an advantage
- Excellent data presenting and communication skills
- Flexible, motivated, team player
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a young biotech organization, with competitive benefits, including an annual performance bonus and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org