Technician Chemistry at 20Med Therapeutics
We are looking for a Technician Chemistry.
Location: Enschede, The Netherlands
About the company
20Med Therapeutics is a Dutch biotechnology company applying innovative nanotechnology for the development of RNA therapeutics. Our delivery platform is based on bioresponsive polymers specifically designed for the efficient intracellular delivery of oligonucleotides. 20Med Nanoparticles are widely applicable for the delivery of oligonucleotide based therapeutics using various routes of administration.
As a chemistry technician, you will develop nanoparticles together with our scientists and the rest of the 20Med development team. You will synthesize polymers and provide analytical support to characterize the product, product intermediates, and materials. This includes method development for chemical synthesis and analytical tools as well as method transfer to 3rd parties.
- Manage and safely execute chemical laboratory work
- Maintain and run relevant laboratory equipment and document data
- Support scientists in the synthesis of polymers and nanoparticles
- Analyze polymers using HPLC, NMR and GPC
- Polymer and nanoparticle purification and freeze-drying
- Nanoparticle characterization, particle size measurement
- Working according to standard operating procedures
- General laboratory operations
- Data collection and analysis
- Bachelor or Master degree in organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, analytical chemistry or related discipline
- Track record in analytical method development and/or organic synthesis
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably within a company
- Flexible, motivated, team player, good communication skills
We offer an exciting and innovative working environment in a young biotech organization, with competitive benefits, including an annual performance bonus and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org