Project Manager Immunomonitoring at DCprime
DCprime is a front runner in the field of relapse vaccines, a novel class of cancer vaccines aimed at the delay or prevention of disease recurrence following initial treatment. For more information on DCprime, please visit our website.
To support the further development of the company’s product with relation to the patients’ immune status and immunological responses, DCprime is looking to hire a Project Manager Immunomonitoring. This is a senior role within the company, with a direct report to the CMO.
The Project Manager Immunomonitoring brings strong scientific background and deep knowledge on immunology, immune monitoring and disease monitoring to the company. The goal of the function is to optimize and further develop the company’s efforts to profile patients’ immune status, monitor immunological responses and develop biomarkers to monitor disease status. In this role you are the lead for all activities, both internally and with external collaborators, related to immune and disease monitoring.
- University degree in Biology, Medicine of (Bio)pharmaceutical Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years experience in (academic) research or clinical research
- Experience in immune monitoring or disease monitoring field
- Proven writing skills
- Skilled in presentation and planning tools such as Powerpoint and Excel
- Adequate command of written and spoken English
To apply for this position, please send an email containing your CV and motivational letter to Mrs Emine Koyuncu, management assistant.