HR Internship at ProPharma Group
- Would you like to experience what it is like to work in HR in a Consultancy focused on delivering high quality pharmaceutical consultancy?
- Are you pursuing an education in HR/ Psychology wither in HBO or University and looking for an opportunity to gain experience by contributing to a growing and changing environment?
For the HR team based Leiden, we are looking for a motivated HR intern who will support us with several projects.
You’ll take part in the design and realization of various projects and will work closely with the HR team. Your tasks will cover areas, like:
- HR day-to-day operations
- Helping with the local recruitment process (offers, HRIS system etc)
- Working on improving the Employee Experience
- Onboarding of new staff
- Updating the HR Processes and procedures
- Support with organizing employee sessions on Learning & development, ARBO etc
- Support with other HR processes as and when necessary
The internship can last anywhere from 3-12 months, depending on your availability and is expected to start in Q4 2019 or Q1 2020.
- Bachelors/Master Student in HR/ Work and Organizational Psychology/ Psychology/Business studies or similar
- Willing to learn, proactive and eager to take on responsibility
- Good communication skills and a can do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office esp. Excel
- Passion: Infuse energy in what you do and walk that extra mile
- Integrity: Practice honesty, impartiality & fairness at all times
- Strong Communication Skills, people skills
- Stakeholder management
Please note that it is mandatory to be currently enrolled in a college/university degree seeking program in the Netherlands.
What’s in it for you:
- You will get a good understanding of the all HR processes and how HR works in an organization
- Insights working within a global pharmaceutical consultancy company
- Internship compensation of 450 EUR (based on 5 day working week)
Reach out to us by sending your resume and motivation letter to:
Talent Acquisition Manager