Consultant- Computer System Validation at ProPharma Group
As a Consultant you will be assigned to (IT) compliance projects within the pharmaceutical, medical devices and life sciences industries. You will mainly work in laboratory, production and validation departments, so knowledge of and experience in these departments is an advantage. Knowledge of GxP and validation combined with a feeling for IT and compliance is a requirement. Your job is to contribute to improving or establishing the clients’ (IT) compliance by providing them with the best possible assistance with their issues. As a Consultant you work on validation projects in which you advise the client on the validation strategy for implementing IT solutions. In these role you need besides in-depth knowledge about GxP compliance, good communication skills, persistence and an agile working attitude.
Those who dare to make the difference – in the way they act, collaborate and lead. As a Consultant you will have the opportunity to share your extended knowledge in the field of IT & Automation with ProPharma Group’s clients and closely collaborate with colleagues across divisions. Addressing new challenges and finding innovative solutions is your prerogative. Projects can be executed both on the clients site and remotely. You welcome independent responsibility for your projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- 3-7 years of experience with GxP compliance and validation in the life sciences sector;
- Experience in performing computer validation and writing protocols and reports.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Client-oriented, dedicated, flexible, proven project management skills with helicopter
- View and able to quickly switch between different assignments;
- Good understanding of GAMP, Annex 11 and 21 CFR Part 11;
- Excellent in both Dutch and English language.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the Netherlands.
***ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***