Senior Commercial Recruiter at 10x Genomics BV
Senior Commercial Recruiter - EMEA ( Preferably located in London / Netherlands / EU)
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented Senior Commercial Recruiter to join our global recruiting team to support the field sales and marketing functions in all of our European countries. This global role will support and recruit primarily for commercial operations, field sales, customer support but, not limited to some of the research and development roles in our Sweden and Netherlands offices. This candidate will need to have experience working in a Bio-tech company
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, strategic thinkers, action driven, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, succeed in communicating with all levels within the organization and provide immediate contribution.
This can be a remote position for a candidate that is based in EU but will need to travel to Leiden and Sweden regularly.
- Manage efficient, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting operations that support company’s growth plans while focused on providing great candidate experience
- Construct the recommendations for hires using internal incentive compensation and commission structures.
- Work with leaders to provide consistent communication on pay outs for field positions (i.e. Sales Executives, Inside Sales, Technical Sales, Strategic Accounts, etc)
Help further define and improve our full lifecycle recruiting processes with priorities on candidate experience and strong partnerships with hiring managers and teams
- Source, evaluate qualified candidates through multiple channels with primary focus on filling technical positions.
- Partner with the recruiting function, hiring manager and teams across the organization to define roles, measure and communicate progress, improve existing programs and contribute to developing innovative recruitment strategies
- Provide guidance and tools to hiring managers throughout the process
- Demonstrate knowledge and excitement about our business and be able to answer candidate and employee questions primarily around HR related areas
- Manage the recruiting process through Greenhouse, while ensuring data integrity
- Leverage your experience in competing for top talent to negotiate complex offers
- Build healthy, robust pipelines of candidates on a continuous basis
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor's degree preferred - or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a Bio-tech company
- 8+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, including deep, technical sourcing experience
- Specific experience in supporting and growing a sales force and support for commercial for more that 2 years.
- Experience in working with field sales compensation plans at 100% and MBO structure.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.