Senior Controller at HAL Allergy
The Sr Controller works on, and coordinates the financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports.
- Coordinate the monthly closing process of the group, including the consolidation, ensuring timely closure on group level.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial group reports and other special reports as required by management and discuss with relevant counterparts and ensure quality control over financial reporting.
- Coordinate on group level the financial forecast process, the annual budget cycle (LRBP) and preparation of budget reports including group consolidation.
- Assist the manager FAC in timely and accurate calculation and filing of Corporate income tax.
- Assist in the transfer pricing policy and innovation box ruling.
- Monitor, review and analyse the actual financial results against budgets/forecasts and communicate with Manager FAC / budget holders.
- Coordinate the periodical cycle counting process to ensure accurate stock levels and advise management accordingly on possible risks and deviations.
- Coordination of the annual accounts (for group and local entities) and the annual audits together with Manager FAC.
- Along with the Manager FAC, manage cash position, including oversight of the accounts receivables function.
- Ad hoc projects as defined/required by Local Management, Manager FAC, Director F&A, and CFO.
- Provide informal guidance to less experienced staff in the controlling department.
- Initiates process improvements within the department.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in an economic direction.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a production environment.
- Knowledge of Dutch-GAAP.
- Knowledge of MS-Office (specifically Excel) and Navision.
- Be able to map processes and optimise them.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
Personal & Professional Skills:
- Professional Self Development
- Result oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Financial acumen