Senior Executive Secretary at Pharming Group
Overall purpose of the job:
Are you highly organized, have a keen eye for detail and are able to work in a fast paced and fast growing organization? We are looking for a Senior Executive Secretary who will provide top quality support to our Management Team. As Senior Executive Secretary, you will be the first contact for our Management team, providing well-organized and efficient support, demonstrating discretion and confidentiality in your approach to work. Aside from these tasks, you will also be responsible for building a global Office Management team for the Pharming organization. You will be part of the Corporate Support department and report to the Director Corporate Support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments and meetings.
- Build and manage an Office Management department with 2-3 direct reports
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Make travel arrangements for executives and their senior team.
- Be the gate keeper for all incoming and outgoing communication
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Develop and maintain an office policy
- Develop and maintain Office Management processes
- Proven experience as an Executive Secretary, preferable in a commercial company
- Management experience
- Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- A proactive approach
- You can efficiently handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Able to adapt to sudden changes in priorities.
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to align and connect different stakeholders with a strong employee focus
- Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed
Transforming the future for our patients