Sales Account Manager – Sweden and Finland at GenScript
Job Title: Sales Account Manager – Sweden and Finland
Location: Based in Stockholm
Report to: Associate Sales Director of European Division
The role of Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with Technical Account Managers to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Report timely to Senior Regional Sales Manager providing:
§ Written reports as requested
§ Documentation of sales activities Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. Document activities and opportunities in CRM System
- Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with inside technical support team (TAM).
- Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, BioAssay, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
- Good communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills with a proficiency in English.
- Native speaker or fluent in Danish/English will be a must.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis.
- Ability to travel up to 40% overnight.