Business Developer at IMIHGOM
Business Developer – Leiden, The Netherlands
IMIHGOM is looking for a Business Developer for its office in Leiden, the Netherlands.
IMIHGOM is a European business development & licensing company with in-depth scientific and business experience and excellent track record. IMIHGOM actively empowers companies across Europe, USA and Japan through its business development and licensing services. Working closely with our clients, IMIHGOM develops customized business development strategies to support innovative life science companies.
Reporting to the CEO / COO, you will be responsible for developing and driving business development & sales activities for IMIHGOM across Europe and United States.
· Responsible for business growth and acquisition of new accounts and opportunities.
· Achieve sales and revenue growth as set out in annual sales plan.
· Develop and implement client-focused business strategies and account management.
· Form strategic alliances with biopharma companies and drive development of new business opportunities.
· Recognize market trends and gain competitive intelligence.
· Prepare and deliver client-specific presentations in response to client needs.
· Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts.
· Represent IMIHGOM at professional meetings, conferences, seminars and related networking events to identify new business opportunities.
· Responsible for maintenance and update of CRM database.
· Expected travel associated with position is 33% of the time and may change with industry/business demands.
· Office based in Leiden, The Netherlands.
· PhD or MSc in biomedical science or engineering.
· 1+ years business development & commercial strategy preferred.
· Independent, entrepreneurial, self-motivated able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
· Strong negotiation skills and excellent networker across all levels of biopharma organization.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives with ever-increasing responsibility and sustained growth.
· Highly effective at overcoming obstacles and/or objections; Experience influencing and connecting multiple decision makers and stakeholders.
· Languages: Fluent in English (verbal & writing), additional languages a plus
· Applicants must be eligible to live and work in The Netherlands.
Full-time position in a growing and dynamic organisation with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com