Process Developer at HAL Allergy
Process Development is a department within the R&D unit, which focuses on the development of manufacturing processes of allergen preparations for therapeutic and diagnostic use. The department is composed of expertise teams working on the process development for HAL Allergy’s existing products, new product candidates and/or on enabling technologies such as formulation and freeze-drying. The Developer is responsible for the development and optimization of manufacture processes for a specified product line. The Developer will be involved in technology transfer of the production process to GMP operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development and optimization of the manufacture processes for specified products;
- Identify critical process parameters of production processes;
- Tech-transfer of new or improved manufacturing processes to Operations;
- Contribute to trouble-shooting with respect to production processes, and initiate improvements.
- Deliver high-quality of the work and make sure that new and improved manufacturing processes comply with relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g., GMP).
- Report experimental results
- BSc degree in natural sciences, bio-processing or food technology (or equivalent)
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- Experience with separation technology including extraction, chromatography and tangential flow filtration.
- Experience with tech transfer from development to GMP production
Personal & Professional Skills
- Team player
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal oriented and result-driven
- We offer you a highly dynamic job in an interesting environment.
- You will be working from our headquarters in Leiden, where the products are produced on site.
- HAL Allergy offers great benefits including a competitive salary, 13th month, 30 holidays, contribution to pension and health insurance.