Junior toxicologist / Scientist (pre)clinical safety at Vico Therapeutics B.V
Vico Therapeutics BV is a Leiden-based biotech company with a focus on developing innovative antisense oligonucleotide therapies for rare neurological disorders.
Vico Therapeutics BV is currently seeking a
Junior toxicologist / scientist (pre)clinical safety
to support pre-clinical late discovery/early development projects involving antisense oligonucleotides.
Your responsibilities include a.o.:
- CRO selection and contracting
- monitoring non-GLP and GLP studies with CROs
- advice and input into study design
- preparation of study protocols
- oversight of the in-life phases
- reviewing draft reports
- analysis, interpretation and summarizing nonclinical safety data
- contributing to timely and accurate nonclinical study deliverables of projects
- providing toxicology interpretation and issue resolution
- a Master or PhD degree in toxicology, human physiology, pharmacology or biomedical sciences
- certification as a European Registered Toxicologist (ERT) is a plus
- at least 1-2 years’ experience in (pre-)clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry
- the ability to interpret scientific data on safety
- expertise in Neuroscience therapeutic area and/or with antisense oligonucleotides is a plus
- the ability to multitask and to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- strong scientific writing skills,
- a team player with a pro-active attitude
Then make sure to send us an e-mail including your motivation letter and CV to our department HR, Desiree van Balen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +31 (0)71 2036816 or 06-29468822
We collect the personal data solely for the selection. The personal data will be destroyed no later than 4 weeks after the completion of the procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.