Legal Officer at Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V. develops innovative therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. The company is poised for further scientific, technological and new product development and additional commercial roll-outs.
The company is small (approx. 200 employees, based internationally) and growing quickly.
Overall purpose of the job
As Legal Officer you are responsible for the legal support of several stakeholders within the organization. You will be part of a dedicated international legal team and have a delegated responsibility to maintain case notes and paperwork in a good order.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Responsibility for administrative commercial contracting including responsibility for Pharming’s document management system.
• Assistance with the smooth operation of all internal legal processes of the company.
• Preparation of various legal reports on cases handled.
• Provide support to the legal counsel on legal matters and in any legal proceedings.
• Draft and/or review statutory letters, contracts and agreements and monitor contractual obligations as required.
• Completed Bachelor or Master degree (HBO or university) in Law.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a comparable position.
• Experience in drafting, negotiation and execution of English-language commercial contracts.
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
• Responsible, reliable and with strong ability to work within a team.
• Strong communication skills, cultural awareness and organizational sensitivity.
Are you interested? Please upload your CV via the ‘apply now’ button on top of this page at your right hand.