Project Lead at HAL Allergy
The Project Lead will lead cross-functional project teams for the execution of the project plan. The function is positioned in the Project Management Office (PMO) from which all strategic R&D projects are managed.
- Establish, monitor and update the Product Development Plan(s).
- Ensure project success through effective management of the project milestones, individual project activities, resource and budget tracking/forecasting.
- Oversee the project and the interdependencies between activities or disciplines.
- Communicate and report project status and forecast.
- Interact with and obtain alignment of project stakeholders (e.g., sponsor and line managers) on project strategy and execution.
- Organize and chair project team meetings and support project teams in achieving the project goals.
- Contribute to and coordinate the identification of project risks and issues, together with possible mitigation measures.
- Master degree or equivalent qualifications in Bio-Medical Sciences or Life Sciences with a proven record as a successful project manager/team leader in the area of pharmaceutical product development.
- Good knowledge of project management tools, including principles of strategic planning, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, costs monitoring and organization responsibility charts.
- Ability to interact, influence and motivate experts from various disciplines in product development (R&D, Medical, Regulatory, Production, QA, QC, Marketing).
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical products and experience in pharmaceutical product development, preferably both EU and US.
- Strong affinity for CMC, clinical and regulatory aspects.