Pharmaceutical chemistry internship at SeraNovo
To complement our growing formulation team and our worldwide customer base, SeraNovo is has an internship opportunity for a talented chemist/pharmaceutical scientist. The intern will be involved in for method development, pharmaceutical analysis using UPLC, UV/VIS spectroscopy and DSC. Further the intern will learn how to development and analyse pharmaceutical formulations (e.g. dissolution). For great candidates employment opportunities are available following the completion of the internship.
The ideal candidate will have
- A knowledge of SeraNovo and an enthusiasm to contribute.
- A clear and demonstrable track record of successful problem solving
- The desire to work in an enthusiastic and innovative environment
- A small company mentality and drive to contribute in a small team
- The drive to see your work have real world impact
- The ability to think critically and work independently
- Experience in various analytical techniques and machinery, more specifically: UPLC (Waters), DSC and UV/VIS Spectroscopy method development and analyses
- Bachelor’s degree (University) or Master’s (HLO/HBO) in Chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Full-time availability for 6 months
'SeraNovo's formulation technology may be the biggest breakthrough in formulation science in the last 25 years'
SeraNovo is a privately held, Netherlands-based pharmaceutical formulation company focused on solving the bioavailability problem. Our proprietary formulation platform harnesses biocompatible eutectic solvents to enable efficient absorption of poorly soluble active pharmaceutical ingredients. Supported by a comprehensive pending intellectual property portfolio, SeraNovo’s mission is to enable new oral medical cures to reach patients.
We are expanding our team to serve a rapidly growing, worldwide base of customers.